Terms and Conditions
Who May Use Our Services
You may use our Services only if you can form a binding contract with 2Mynds, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws. When you create your 2Mynds account, and subsequently when you use certain features, you must provide us with accurate and complete information, and you agree to update your information to keep it accurate and complete. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 13 is prohibited, and certain courses may have additional requirements and/or restrictions.
Our Service To You
Subject to these Terms and our policies, we grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable right to use our Services. You may download content from our Services only for your personal, non-commercial use, unless you obtain 2Mynds’s written permission to otherwise use the content. Active partner coaches, partner teams, and partner organizations who support students while taking 2Mynds courses may share training material that was specifically designed for this purpose and may only do so if the material remains unaltered and clearly shows the source, 2Mynds, Inc.
You agree that you will create, access, and/or use only one user account, and you will not share your own account with any third party access to or access information for your account. Partner coaches, partner teams, and partner organizations can (financially and organizationally) support students with creating new accounts, but these accounts will be registered to the students. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access.
Neither 2Mynds, nor anyone employed by 2Mynds, will be responsible or liable for any injury or discomfort sustained while using the 2Mynds system and its exercises at your home, gym or elsewhere. This includes workshops and sessions supervised by 2Mynds staff. Furthermore, this website’s information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
Coaches and organizations who are certified by 2Mynds as partner coaches are fully responsible for their own conduct and 2Mynds will not be responsible or liable for any injury or discomfort sustained during their events.
You are prohibited from using our Services to share content that:
- Contains illegal content or promotes illegal activities with the intent to commit such activities.
- Contains credible threats or organizes acts of real-world violence.
- Harasses others. We encourage commentary about people and matters of public interest, but abusive or otherwise inappropriate content directed at private individuals is not allowed.
- Violates intellectual property, privacy, or other rights. Do not share content that you do not have the right to share, claim content that you did not create as your own, or otherwise infringe or misappropriate someone else’s intellectual property or other rights. Always attribute materials used or quoted by you to the original copyright owner.
- Spams others. Do not share irrelevant or inappropriate advertising, promotional, or solicitation content.
You also aren’t allowed to:
- Do anything that violates local, state, national or international law or breaches any of your contractual obligations or fiduciary duties.
- Share your password, let anyone access your account, or do anything that might put your account at risk.
- Attempt to access any other user’s account.
- Reproduce, transfer, sell, resell, or otherwise misuse any content from our Services, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of our systems, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Break or circumvent our authentication or security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Try to reverse engineer any portion of our Services.
- Try to interfere with any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming, or mail-bombing.
- Use our Services to distribute malware.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list.
Copyright and Trademark Policy
2Mynds respects the intellectual property rights of our users, partners, and other third parties and expects our users to do the same when using the Services. We have adopted and implemented our copyright and trademark policy document in accordance with applicable law, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Because we provide online training programs as e-learning, our refund policy is limited. When a refund request is received from a user, 2Mynds reserves the right to track the specific lessons that were viewed and completed by the user. No refund will be granted if an individual has viewed any of the information in the programs they have purchased.
Effective as of January 2022.